Terms & Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Please note this booking is non-refundable if you wish to transfer your booking we will require 2 weeks notice.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information us to receive a refund.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. QUEENS operates a No Smoking Policy. QUEENS is 18+ after 8pm every evening.
8. QUEENS accepts no responsibility for any personal property.